Make It Happen
Learn, Grow, Thrive
Our people are our most valuable asset, and developing their talents just makes good business sense!
We at NYPA seek to ensure continued development of our employees at all levels, providing team members with education and training programs in a variety of areas. Some examples are as follows:
Career Growth Course Offerings
- Executive development
- Management and Supervisory Skills
- Effective Presentations
- Giving and Receiving Constructive Feedback
- Managed Professional Growth
Advanced Technical and Professional Skills
- Personal Growth/Self-Study Offerings and Workshops Financial
- Advanced Management Seminar
- Project Management
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Conflict Management
- Communication and Influence
- Professional Mentoring Program
NYPA reimburses a significant portion of college-related expenses for approved courses that maintain or improve employees' skills.
Employees are eligible to apply for tuition reimbursement for certificate programs, undergraduate and graduate degrees at any accredited college or university of their choice.
Educational assistance opportunities for bargaining unit employees are contained in applicable collective bargaining agreements.